Is my data protected?
We protect our client's data as per the GDPR standards.
We provide a highly durable storage infrastructure designed for mission-critical and primary data storage. Objects are stored with redundancy on multiple server infrastructures across multiple facilities in an Amazon S3 Region. To help increase and ensure data durability, Amazon S3 PUT and PUT Object copy operations synchronously store your data across multiple facilities. After the objects are stored, Amazon S3 maintains their durability by quickly detecting and repairing any lost redundancy.
Amazon S3 standard storage offers the following features:
- Backed with the Amazon S3 Service Level Agreement
- Designed to provide 99.999999999% durability and 99.99% availability of objects over a given year
- Designed to sustain the concurrent loss of data in two facilities
Amazon S3 further protects your data using versioning. You can use versioning to preserve, retrieve, and restore every version of every object that is stored in your Amazon S3 bucket. With versioning, you can easily recover from both unintended user actions and application failures. By default, requests retrieve the most recently written version. You can retrieve older versions of an object by specifying a version of the object in a request.
The following security best practices also address data protection in Amazon S3:
- Implement server-side encryption
- Enforce encryption of data in transit
- Consider using Amazon Macie with Amazon S3
- Identify and audit all your Amazon S3 buckets
- Monitor AWS security advisories
More questions? Please email email@example.com or contact us directly.