Get started with Ymage!
Ymage combines services and technology at the highest standard for visual content creation and optimization.
As a digital content optimization factory, we strongly believe in the synergy of technology and services to stay ahead of the game thanks to the right choices.
This comes down to managing and creating exceptional visual content that's fundamental to increasing online sales and enhancing brand perception.
Surely, this can sound pretty vague so let's list just some of the things we do:
- Photo retouching.
- Image editing.
- 3D Visualization.
- Video editing.
- 3D CAD library creation.
- Look-book (seasonal) creation & support.
- Marketing & advertising campaign material.
- Content Management system consulting.
- Workflow & online storage optimization.
- Visual content process automation.
- Custom PIM & DAM system development & integration.
- Custom PIM & DAM system integration.
- Custom API integration and abstraction.
- Marketplace integration (building connectors).
- Data based visual content consulting.
The list above is endless when it comes down to visual content management and optimization. We understand that it can be overwhelming but that why we're here. It's not about us, it's about you and the benefits we provide:
- Higher revenue thanks to increased conversion rates, improved retention.
- More satisfied users thanks to better user experience leading to improved loyalty.
- Saving money via reduced wasted time and decreased customer support costs.
- Finally, no service can exist with exceptional 24/7 support.
What's in a name & a small lesson in etymology
Let's get things straight. We are Ymage because we manage the complete process of Your Image through visual content editing, optimization, and creation.
Small lesson; Etymology is the subfield of linguistics that studies the origin of words. The etymology of a word is the historical explanation for the way in which the form of the word was created; therefore it is also called the word origin.
Time to justify Ymage (pronunciation = image)!
Middle English noun:
- Borrowed from Old French and Anglo-Norman ymage, from Latin imāgō and Proto-Indo-European.
- Alternative form of image (= visual representation)
Old French noun:
- Ymage - oblique plural ymages, nominative singular ymage, nominative plural ymages.
- Alternative form of image (= visual representation).
In terms of help the above answer can go either way, so please don't hesitate and email email@example.com or contact us directly, because we can't say it enough, it's not about us, it's about you, so let us start helping you.